Pirateology - Dugald Steer - new! The Sea Journal of Captain William Lubber
The Sea Journal of Captain William Lubber, Pirate Hunter General
by DUGALD STEER
See more Ologies - click here
" I set sail this day with a commission to hunt down and capture Arabella Drummond, a vicious and intemperate pirate, and the mortal terror of all whom she meets." Captain William Lubber, Pirate Hunter, Sept 13, 1723
Large new hardcover book. All special features are included - see below.
Ahoy, OLOGISTS all ! A new discovery from the publishers of DRAGONOLOGY, EGYPTOLOGY, WIZARDOLOGY . . . PIRATEOLOGY!
Found in a sunken sea chest off the coast of Newfoundland, a buried journal revealing secret and complete knowledge of the piratical life!
This facsimile of the hidden-in-sea-chest journal from 1723, recording the secrets of famed pirate hunter Captain William Lubber, tells of Lubber's around-the-world voyage on the trail of the "verminous female pirate" Arabella Drummond - always one tantalizing step out of Lubber's reach.
Special features of Pirateology include:
- Foil-embellished and jewel-encrusted cover with a special surprise feature!
- Envelop containing Lubber's letter of marquee
- Piece of an aged treasure map (find the missing piece!)
- Foldout map showing Lubber's route and the locations of pirates around the globe
- Instructions and string for practicing sailor's knots
- Packet of gold dust
- Ransom note
- and much, much, more
Pirateology - Dugald Steer
In stock-ready to post on Wednesday