Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories: A Lonely Planet Travel Survival Kit 3rd ed 1996
Lonely Planet - Israel and the Palestinian Territories (1996)
Journey back thousands of years to explore the sites that have
inspired the world's major religions; float on the Dead Sea - the lowest point
on earth; go camel trekking in the Negev; volunteer for a unique kibbutz
experience; and explore the holy city of Jerusalem and cosmopolitan Tel Aviv.
This guide is packed with insight and practical information for all budgets.
- 60 detailed maps, including full-colour country map
- new section on the Sinai, including the best snorkelling
- detailed coverage of places to visit in the Palestinian
- information on border crossings and visas
- comprehensive historical and cultural information
- hundreds of recommendations on where to stay and eat, for
in stock - delivery after Apr 29th
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.