MAGICAL CRAFTS FAIRIES
All 7 books #141 - 147 in the series
See more Rainbow Magic books and sets - click here
Boxed set of 7 softcover books, 75 pages. Each is a chapter book, and has B&W drawings throughout. This set includes a doll - Roxie the Baking Fairy.
Rachel and Kirsty are very excited to be going to Rainspell Island for Crafts Week, but naughty Jack Frost and his silly goblins keep stealing the Magical Crafts fairies magical objects, causing chaos and ruining things.
- Kayla the Pottery Fairy - When Kayla the Pottery Fairy loses her magical object, the girls suspect that Jack Frost is close by. Can they trick him into giving them Kayla's magic vase?
- Annabelle the Drawing Fairy - Annabelle the Drawing Fairy is in terrible trouble. Jack Frost has stolen her magical pencil sharpener. Unless Rachel and Kirsty can get it back from him, all drawings will be ruined!
- Zadie the Sewing Fairy - Jack Frost has stolen Zadie the Sewing Fairy's magical thimble. Without her special object, all sewing everywhere will go wrong. What can Rachel and Kirsty do to help their fairy friend?
- Josie the Jewellery-Making Fairy - Josie the Jewellery-Making Fairy's magical beads have been stolen by Jack Frost's silly goblins - and they don't want to give them back! Can Kirsty and Rachel outwit the Ice Lord to make all jewellery look fabulous again?
- Violet the Painting Fairy - Strange things are happening on Rainspell Island! Kirsty and Rachel must help Violet the Painting Fairy track down her magical paintbrush. But can they find it before Jack Frost and the goblins manage to create more chaos?
- Libby the Story-Writing Fairy - Mean Jack Frost has stolen Libby the Story-Writing Fairy's magical notebook, and now all story-writing is a disaster! Can Rachel and Kirsty help their fairy friend so that all stories have happy endings again?
- Roxie the Baking Fairy
- Rachel and Kirsty are off to a very special cookie shop on Rainspell Island. But the cookies taste horrible! Can Rachel and Kirsty help Roxie the Baking Fairy get her magical cookie cutter back, before Jack Frost ruins all the sweet treats?
Join Rachel and Kirsty and meet a new fairy friend in each magical adventure!
Little girls love the Rainbow Magic series of books. They are perfect early
readers or 'read out loud' bedtime stories. Each chapter is approx 10 - 14 pages
long, with line drawings on most pages to break the text into manageable
sections. To date there are over 150 books in the series - 22 sets of books with 7 books in
each set. There are also more than 30 Special Editions, with 3 stories in each book, and activity books as well.
RAINBOW MAGIC Magical Crafts Fairies - Daisy Meadows